- 3 Bedroom
- Terrace House
- No chain
- Ideal Location
- Good Investment
- City Centre Location
- Close to Local Amenities
- Excellent Transport and Road Links
- Double Glazing and Central Heating
About the Property:
This three bedroom house, compromises of an entrance hall into the building a good sized kitchen. Double Glazing, Gas central heating, bathroom/ WC, Through to the rear of the property there is an enclosed garden.
Suited in Middleton, close to the Ring road. Middleton is ideal for those, who work in the city centre, with only a 25 minute commute into Manchester city centre.
Insight into Middleton:
- · is a town in the Metropolitan Borough of Rochdale, , England, on the River Irk 5 miles (8.0 km) southwest of and 4.8 miles (7.7 km) northeast of
- Middleton had a population of 42,972 at the 2011 Census. It lies on the northern edge of , with Blackley to the south and to the south east
- One of the advantages of moving to Manchester is that a lot of things are substantially cheaper. Things get even better when purchasing properties, as you can actually afford to buy housing in Manchester as opposed to London
- A whopping 10,200 people left London to move to Greater Manchester in 2017 - while 8,870 people moved from Greater Manchester to Londoon
- Manchester has it all. Culture, history, stunning countryside on your doorstep, a huge variety of nightlife and some great value housing
- In recent years Manchester has grown into one of the most desirable locations for people looking for new opportunities, a new life, and a new location to move home to
- The city also has a thriving student population, having been consistently voted one of the UK's best student cities. Amongst the cities' several higher education
Investment Proposal: This property would make an ideal investment project.
Being situated within 5. 7 miles into Manchester city centre Giving you the investor the opportunity to purchase this property on a
Through using a number of options, why not contact our office to discuss your options.
If you are considering buying the property to renovate for resell? Make an enquiry with us! We will be more than happy to make you an offer, you are happy with and we aim to complete within two weeks. We can help you with all the legals, building requirements, project managing through to letting, managing and or sale of the property.
If you are interested in this property and would like some advice on buying your first home. Perhaps, you need to work out the value held in your current property. We can also help with that to. Our team will do everything we can to get you into your dream property.