- 3 Bedroom
- Terrace House
- Ideal Location
- Good Investment
- 10 minutes bus ride into Manchester City Centre
- Close to Local Amenities
- Excellent Transport and Road Links
- Double Glazing and Central Heating
About the Property:
SPACIOUS FAMILY HOME IN CONVENIENT AND POPULAR LOCATION OF East Manchester, we are delighted to bring to the market this spacious three bedroomed mid terraced. The property briefly comprises entrance hallway, front reception room with archway to second reception room, kitchen, on the upper floor are three good size bedrooms and a combined family bathroom. To the front is a walled forecourt garden and to the rear an enclosed yard. The property benefits from UPVC double glazing throughout and is warmed via gas central heating. Close to all local amenities and within walking distance to the Manchester metro link tram system and bus routes. The property is in need of some modernisation and refurbishment and maybe of interest to someone looking to put their own stamp on a property. Viewing Recommended. NO VENDOR CHAIN.
Entrance Hallway - 15'65 x 6'41 (6.22m x 2.87m) - Front entrance door with window above and feature window to side. Fitted carpet. Under stairs storage cupboard. Neutral decor. Spindled balustrade. Radiator. Door to first reception room and door to kitchen.
Front Reception Room - 13'51 x 11'6 (5.26m x 3.51m) - UPVC double glazed semi bay window with front aspect view. Fitted carpet. Feature fire surround and hearth. Neutral decor. Radiator. Power points. Archway leading to second reception room.
Second Reception Room - 12'51 x 14'58 (4.95m x 5.74m) - UPVC double glazed patio doors to rear yard. Fitted carpet. Neutral decor. Radiator. Power points.
Kitchen - 7'72 x 6'47 (3.96m x 3.02m) - Kitchen comprising of Beech effect wall and base units with matching working tops. Built in oven and hob. Plumbing and space for automatic washing machine. Gas central heating boiler. Vinyl flooring. Power points. UPVC double glazed window with rear aspect view.
First Floor - Stairs to first floor. Doors to bedrooms and bathroom.
Bedroom One - 10'92 x 11'61 (5.38m x 4.90m) - Master bedroom comprising of Fitted carpet. UPVC double glazed window with front aspect view. Power points. Radiator.
Bedroom Two - 11'61 x 12'18 (4.90m x 4.11m) - Bedroom two comprising of vinyl flooring. UPVC double glazed window with rear aspect view. Power points. Radiator.
Bedroom Three - 6'52 x 8'11 (3.15m x 2.72m) - Bedroom three comprising of fitted carpet. UPVC double glazed window with front aspect view. Power points. Radiator.
Combined Family Bathroom - 7'74 x 6'64 (4.01m x 3.45m) - Combined family bathroom with White suite comprising of panelled bath, pedestal hand basin and low level toilet. Part panelled walls. Wooden flooring. Radiator. UPVC double glazed window.
Outside - To the front is a small walled garden with decorative wrought iron railings and wrought iron gate leading to front door. To the rear is a walled yard.
Insight into Manchester:
· One of the advantages of moving to Manchester is that a lot of things are substantially cheaper. Things get even better when purchasing properties, as you can actually afford to buy housing in Manchester as opposed to London.
· A whopping 10,200 people left London to move to Greater Manchester in 2017 - while 8,870 people moved from Greater Manchester to London
· Manchester has it all. Culture, history, stunning countryside on your doorstep, a huge variety of nightlife and some great value housing.
· In recent years Manchester has grown into one of the most desirable locations for people looking for new opportunities, a new life, and a new location to move home to
· The city also has a thriving student population, having been consistently voted one of the UK's best student cities. Amongst the cities' several higher education
Great investment project for anyone looking for the next renovation project, or increasing your property portfolio.
If you are interested in this property and would like some advice on buying your first home. Perhaps, you need to work out the value held in your current property. We can also help with that to. Our team will do everything we can to get you into your dream property.