- 2 Bedroom
- Terrace House
- NEWLY RENNOVATED
- New fitted kitchen & Bathroom
- Carpeted Upstairs & wood floors downstairs
- Local shops and amenity
- 10 minutes into the city centre
- More information & Pictures to follow
- Please contact our offices to arrange a viewing
About the Property:
This two-terrace house property Newly renovated, Double Glazing, Gas central heating, bathroom/ separate WC. On completion the property will be ready to moved into straight away. The property would make an ideal family home. Base in an Ideal location. Excellent and effortlessly accessible Transport and Road links.
Insight into Manchester:
One of the advantages of moving to Manchester is that a lot of things are substantially cheaper. Things get even better when purchasing properties, as you can actually afford to buy housing in Manchester as opposed to London.
· A whopping 10,200 people left London to move to Greater Manchester in 2017 - while 8,870 people moved from Greater Manchester to London
· Manchester has it all. Culture, history, stunning countryside on your doorstep, a huge variety of nightlife and some great value housing.
· In recent years Manchester has grown into one of the most desirable locations for people looking for new opportunities, a new life, and a new location to move home to
· The city also has a thriving student population, having been consistently voted one of the UK's best student cities. Amongst the cities' several higher education
Being situated [in the centre of the City] this property has already sold itself. Ideal family home or set for the rental market.
If you are considering buying the property to renovate for resell? Make an enquiry with us! We will be more than happy to make you an offer, you are happy with and we aim to complete within two weeks. We can help you with all the legals, building requirements, project managing through to letting, managing and or sale of the property.
If you are interested in this property and would like some advice on buying your first home. Perhaps, you need to work out the value held in your current property.
We can also help with that to.
Our team will do everything we can to get you into your dream property.
Before you are able to purchase this property, you will need to provide suitable and sufficient enough financial documentation as way of proof that you can afford the monthly mortgage. Failure to keep up with your mortgage repayments could lead to your property being repossessed.