- 2 bedroom
- Great Links to Glasgow City Centre
- Spacious Living Room
- Ideal Location
- Good Investment
- Close to Local Amenities
- Excellent Transport and Road Links
- Double Glazing and Central Heating
- Fitted Kitchen & Shower Room
About the Property:
This two-bedroom maisonette, came in at an amazing below market value price. Virtual viewing to follow alongside pictures of the property internally. The surrounding area has Stunning Views, Excellent Rail Links Nearby, Close to Local Schools & Amenities, Built-In Wardrobes in Both Bedrooms. The property was tenanted, Is not vacant. May benefit from a modern décor, would make an ideal Investment project. The property is base in a good location of Scotland, with access to excellent and effortlessly accessible Transport and Road links.
Insight into Scotland:
· PA15 is located in the county of Renfrewshire, in Scotland.
· The area containing Greenock, Scotland consists predominantly of flats, which is common in inner cities, student neighbourhoods
· The area around PA15 2BG has a very large concentration of residents that are aged 65+ (at 48% of the resident population). This is most commonly seen in rural and small town areas, and areas of natural beauty that appeal to older demographic.
· Health statistics: this area of the Inverclyde Central ward shows lower levels of residents that report their health as Good or Very Good (50%) than average, which is usually indicative of areas with older population .
· As a country with a diverse population, the UK is home to other sizable ethnic groups, with mixed ethnicity (2.1%), Indian (2.4%) and Pakistani (1.9%) being the largest groups reported.
· This part of Scotland has a high rate of working class and those that are retired. The most popular industries to work for are healthcare and manufacturing.
· In terms of education their seems to be a high number of people that have no education or relevant qualifications
· University is free in Scotland, but only if you're a student from Scotland or the Republic or Ireland (or from the EU, and started in the 2020/21 academic year or earlier)
· For the sixth year running, Scotland has outperformed the rest of the UK in attracting visitors to its tourist attractions
Being situated in the centre of the City this property could be an ideal rental option. Ideally it would suit NHS worker or could be let to students. There is also and option of serviced accommodation Scotland has one of the highest tourist attractions in the UK. The ideal investor could purchase this property on a buy to let or lease option. Renovate and either sell or let the property out. Whether It be to meet the demand of the tourist attraction or the demand for student and or professional key worker Giving you steady cashflow.
If you are considering buying the property to renovate for resell? Make an enquiry with us! We will be more than happy to make you an offer, you are happy with and we aim to complete within two weeks. We can help you with all the legals, building requirements, project managing through to letting, managing and or sale of the property.
If you are interested in this property and would like some advice on buying your first home. Perhaps, you need to work out the value held in your current property. We can also help with that to. Our team will do everything we can to get you into your dream property.